An Atlanta branding agency where creatives and brands succeed together.
Reckon was founded in 2000 with the goal of creating an agency where creatives and brands could grow together. We built an environment where clients and designers engage directly, from beginning to end, without a middle-person. We believe this approach provides better creative solutions and partnerships.
A brand is more than a logo, it’s a living entity that requires continuous nurturing, grooming and management. Our goal isn’t to build a brand and hand it off; we design brands that are optimized for action and we activate those brands over years and decades.
Good design is cost of entry. Collaboration and partnership is our key, and we pride ourselves on being nimble, providing thoughtful solutions and unearthing happy surprises. Our company culture and way of doing business starts with our core values.
Instead of focusing on specific media or industries, we specialize in complete brand activation. For clients who aren’t interested in juggling multiple specialized agencies (or don’t have the budget to do so), we’re the nimble partner who can handle all branding needs.
- Competitive Review
- Brand Essence
- Brand Tone
- Positioning Statement
Brand Identity Design
- Logo Design
- Brand Assets
- Style Guide
- Sales Collateral
- Websites & Mobile Apps
- Environmental, Trade Show & In-Store Design
- Packaging Design
- Email Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Social Medial Strategies & Design
- Content Marketing
- Video & Animation
- Broadcast & Radio
- Employee Brand Advocacy
- Employee Training Presentation
- Writing for Marketing
- Design Basics for In-House Teams
- Internal Team Campaigns
Our approach to branding is grounded in research. That research is the launchpad in bringing a brand to life. Designing a brand based on a solid strategy, and seeing it through activation, is where we thrive. We want to stick around and nurture its growth.
- Clarify vision, values, goals and performance metrics
- Interview key team members, customers, and partners
- Conduct competitive research
- Review and identify opportunities within the industry
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Define brand perception, potential and positioning
- Write key messaging
- Define and write personas
- Develop marketing & visual strategies against goals and budgets
- Clarify brand essence, tone and personality
- Translate strategy into a visual foundation
- Design logo and brand assets
- Explore key brand applications
- Design brand standards guidelines
- Concept, create and design necessary brand applications and/or marketing needs
- Implement data points for performance where applicable
- Review performance and optimize strategy
- Manage and nurture the creative
- Keep the brand engaged and relevant